jeudi 6 mars 2014

[DEV] CM10.1 builds | help needed adding features | "4.2.2 Revival Team" topic




Hi,

I synced the CM10.1 source last weekend. I mucked about with the kernel. I pointed it to Christopher83's custom toolchain. I built it. It works. I'm content.

However my plan was to revive 4.2.2 and actually ADD to it, otherwise you could just go and download the zip which the Andromadus team uploaded. Unfortunately I've discovered that I'm completely incompetent when it comes to firstly finding things to add, secondly finding the commit, and then thirdly trying to cherry pick and apply the commit so it works. I haven't really got to stage 3 yet.

So here's my suggestion: could someone please work with me or if syncing sources etc. is not possible, at least help me by being knowledgeable enough to know some good features, point me to the commits, and help me fix conflicts so that I can apply them successfully. Therefore I either want a team, the 4.2.2 revival team as it were, or someone or some people to help me if they can't directly interact with the sources. Don't worry if you can't build for whatever reason: if you can sync specific repos, e.g. settings, frameworks base, and modify them, and push them, so that I can build the ROM, that's fine. Anyone who helps at all will be deemed equally if not more important than myself, as I expect I'll ultimately just end up being the builder.

Thanks very much for your support.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire