mardi 18 mars 2014

Faint black line across the screen topic




Hi guys,

Have any of you got an S4 with faint black line across the screen? It's quite hard to notice as it has to be seen from about 45 degrees angle and when the light is off. I took notice of it from few days ago, I thought it was nothing but now I can always see it from 45 degree angle. It doesn't affect the screen quality when it's on.

I saw few threads related to the bad quality of Samsung galaxy S4. Should I be concern with my faint black line on the screen, such as it may develop into larger crack... I hardly put it in my pocket and most of the time it is laying on my desk so it shouldn't be caused by pocket pressure

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire