mardi 18 mars 2014

[For Xperia Z1 C6902] Looking for stock firmware SI 1276-8731 camera problems topic




Hello community,

I am having problems finding the firmware for this model, everything works fine (even bluetooth) but the camera is strange, the autofocus is not working!!!

I can use the camera only in time shift or using the Sony Apps, but going to superior auto or manual (when requiring focus), I cant take the pictures, i click and the camera stay as-is, touch screen or camera button dont work. They only way to go back is using the power button, later unlock and get to the camera.

The weird part is, when I switch to video mode, stays all black, but when I hit the record button, I see the number counting but video is all black (the led light comes on), and again, the only way to stop it is using the power button.

I try the force stop the camera App, clear cache or reboot, still the same.

I use the firmware C6902 Generic from .534 to .257 generic and even the TW version, and those firmware suffers the same issue, camera not auto-focus.

Any help will be appreciated. thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire