dimanche 16 mars 2014

Galaxy Nexus Sim Card Slot Tray topic




Good Morning/Afternoon

Welp I would like to introduce myself to xda-developers and start off my first topic of the site. I happen to have two Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GT-I9250M) that is in working order from the screen to the software (Currently running Android 4.3) but I happened to have one problem but in two different motions. Both phones have a problem connecting to a network (whether it's AT&T or T-Mobile) so my first guess that turned out to be a factor was the sim card slot tray. I went along and took apart the phone and unsolder the points from each end and noticed that there were more then 6 solder points (3 small points (x2) top and bottom. 2 large points (x2) left and right). I would like to know what kind of bond/glue or solder is best to use on a circuit board like this? What would hold down the sim card slot tray? How can you solder something that can't be reached (the 4 large points that sits under the sim card tray)

I will have a pic of the board as soon as I get home.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire