There are some great S5 themes out there ATM, but, as my ROM (rExtreme 4.1.2) contains lidroid 23 toggle mod, the toggle aspects of the themes don't work for me.
I haven't been able to find any that do work with the 23 toggle mod, so I made some and thought I'd share them.
I know they are not perfect, but I'm no themer and I'm happy with them.
These have been created by re-colouring the 23 toggle mod icons from one of raubkatze's 23 toggle mod themes (http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...clock-t1995320), so thanks to him for that, the rest has been done from scratch.
There are two versions, one with a blue background behind the toggle and the other with a transparent background.
They are running fine on my i9305 and a friend's Note 2, both running ROMs with lidroid 23 toggle mod installed (my friend with the note 2 is running Hashcheck ROM), so in theory should work on other devices running this mod, but, as always, please nandroid before trying as I accept no responsibility if they don't work for you.
Anyway,
Hope you enjoy....
I haven't been able to find any that do work with the 23 toggle mod, so I made some and thought I'd share them.
I know they are not perfect, but I'm no themer and I'm happy with them.
These have been created by re-colouring the 23 toggle mod icons from one of raubkatze's 23 toggle mod themes (http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...clock-t1995320), so thanks to him for that, the rest has been done from scratch.
There are two versions, one with a blue background behind the toggle and the other with a transparent background.
They are running fine on my i9305 and a friend's Note 2, both running ROMs with lidroid 23 toggle mod installed (my friend with the note 2 is running Hashcheck ROM), so in theory should work on other devices running this mod, but, as always, please nandroid before trying as I accept no responsibility if they don't work for you.
Anyway,
Hope you enjoy....
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire