IHey guys,
We can see after broadcomm released ICS drivers...CM 9 is near to becoming a ROM fit for daily use.
This guide shows how to enable or disable the navbar in ICS+ ROMs.
1. Download any root explorer (I personally recommend root browser).
2. Navigate to /system.
3. Open build.prop using a text editor.
4. Add this line -
OR
Change the value to 0.
To disable
Change the value to 1.
Press thanks if I helped...:D
Will upload screenshots soon....... Am stuck on CM7 and am not allowed to flash new ROMs......😐
We can see after broadcomm released ICS drivers...CM 9 is near to becoming a ROM fit for daily use.
This guide shows how to enable or disable the navbar in ICS+ ROMs.
1. Download any root explorer (I personally recommend root browser).
2. Navigate to /system.
3. Open build.prop using a text editor.
4. Add this line -
Code:
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0Change the value to 0.
To disable
Change the value to 1.
Press thanks if I helped...:D
Will upload screenshots soon....... Am stuck on CM7 and am not allowed to flash new ROMs......😐
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire