So i want to get into CE scripting...
I have already found out some commands etc.
But the thing is.. aob scans.
I've been looking through many CE scripts, and many have an aob scan.
Which seems to be useful, and from what i see, you have to find everything yourself, so how do i do that?
How to find the full array of byte code to make for example godmode or unlimited ammo hack..
Cheers
-xeno
I have already found out some commands etc.
But the thing is.. aob scans.
I've been looking through many CE scripts, and many have an aob scan.
Which seems to be useful, and from what i see, you have to find everything yourself, so how do i do that?
How to find the full array of byte code to make for example godmode or unlimited ammo hack..
Cheers
-xeno
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire