Tonight I was coming out of the casino, I didnt win so I cant buy a new phone... Anyway, I noticed my 3g wasnt on, so I decided to power off then on, bc thats what I would normally do to get the 3g to work. So I hold the power button and the power options come up, normally I would hit power off, however, here I decided to press reboot. The phone made its normal power off sounds and then it was off, However, I noticed the led light on the left of the earpiece speaker lite up light blue. So I held the power button and the device never booted back up. I then did a battery pull, 1min later put it back in and still nothing. No recovery mode, download mode, connection to the pc, NOTHING...Does anyone have any advice,
It did not get wet, or dropped, or anything else thats device threatening... Im stumped, Its a I545 flashed to cricket, running 4.2.2 me7 bootstrapped 3.62, running cleanrom 1.6 incase the info will help... THANX IN ADVANCE TO ANY HELP...
It did not get wet, or dropped, or anything else thats device threatening... Im stumped, Its a I545 flashed to cricket, running 4.2.2 me7 bootstrapped 3.62, running cleanrom 1.6 incase the info will help... THANX IN ADVANCE TO ANY HELP...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire