Hello UC,
I tried to retrieve a value from a game through a pointer and an offset but it keeps returning un-readable characters for some reason and I cannot pinpoint the poblem for some reason.
Here's the code I tried..
I think* I found a pointer through cheat engine but here is the log.
Here's the output I keep getting.

Cheat Engine -

174 is the correct value ingame.
Thanks in advance.
I would really appreciate your help in figuring this problem out.
I tried to retrieve a value from a game through a pointer and an offset but it keeps returning un-readable characters for some reason and I cannot pinpoint the poblem for some reason.
Here's the code I tried..
I think* I found a pointer through cheat engine but here is the log.
Code:
/*****************************************
CE Result
******************************************
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>1</ID>
<Description>"pointerscan result"</Description>
<Color>80000008</Color>
<VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
<Address>"gymmick.exe"+00268B6C</Address>
<Offsets>
<Offset>D4</Offset>
</Offsets>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
******************************************
Pointer -> 0x00268B6C
Offset -> 0xD4
******************************************/Code:
#include <iostream>
#include <windows.h>
/*
Name: ./main.cpp
Author: 0xc0re
Date: 19/03/14 13:38
Description: Reading the value from gymmick.exe -> Current HP value.
*/
using namespace std;
int main(int argc, char** argv) {
char value[128]; // Store the value, returned (int)
// "gymmick.exe"+00268B6C
LONG pnt_HP = 0x00268B6C; // 0x5DA520 {Dynamic Address during the search.
LONG Offset = 0xD4;
LONG address = (pnt_HP + Offset); // Am i doing it right?
HWND _top_handle = FindWindow(NULL, "Gimmick - The Boss");
DWORD proc_id;
GetWindowThreadProcessId(_top_handle, &proc_id);
HANDLE hProcess = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, 0, proc_id);
ReadProcessMemory(hProcess, (LPVOID)address, value, 128, 0);
if(value != 0){
for(int i = 0 ; i < sizeof(value) ; i ++ ){
if(value[i] != NULL){
cout << value[i] ;
}else{}
}
}else{
cout << "Couldn't find the value" << endl;
}
CloseHandle(_top_handle);
}Cheat Engine -
174 is the correct value ingame.
Thanks in advance.
I would really appreciate your help in figuring this problem out.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire