Hey guys...I haven't seen a thread started for this yet and since I've been toying around with my M8 all day I figured I'd share 2 bugs I seem to have found and if you guys have found any feel free to contribute. So far what I've found:
- I seem to have difficulty deleting files off of the external SD card. I have my pictures saving by default to it and I noticed if I delete one it disappears then pops back up. This happens through ES File Explorer.
- When I manually set my brightness and then open up the camera it auto increases the brightness (which I don't think is a bug) the bug however, when you exit the camera app the brightness remains the same and doesn't revert back to your manual setting.
That's what I've found so far. I am using the Verizon HTC One M8.
- I seem to have difficulty deleting files off of the external SD card. I have my pictures saving by default to it and I noticed if I delete one it disappears then pops back up. This happens through ES File Explorer.
- When I manually set my brightness and then open up the camera it auto increases the brightness (which I don't think is a bug) the bug however, when you exit the camera app the brightness remains the same and doesn't revert back to your manual setting.
That's what I've found so far. I am using the Verizon HTC One M8.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire