dimanche 9 mars 2014

i545 Tmobile guys I need some testers topic




I know there are not alot of us around here, but I know of a few guys that are running a Verizon S4 with A T-Mobile SIM card.

I have been running Verizon ROMS and getting 95% functionality. Service is weird, but works most of the time with a few area's that I have to manually go into gsm mode to keep data. BUT I may have found a work around for all of it.

I am running a i9505 ROM that has had its boot loader removed, nothing changed in the ROM to make it work better with Verizon. I posted a thread to let other people know about it here and it is working for some, and it is failing for others with APN problems, but it was/is 100% working for me with no changes to settings at all. I installed, Loki-Dokied, and booted up to 4G automatically running. I got LTE by changing one word in the APN.

SO I need a couple guys who are running a T-Mobile sim in their i545 to test this method for me and see if I just got really lucky or if we have a winner here.

I will put the how to in the next thread.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire