I stucked into a weird situation where my HAM(having firmware B221 as said there) stucked in bootloop. What I did was
1. Tried to uInlock my bootloader using this url. --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2642403.
2. Then flashed the HYD52ROM V5 using TWRP. and after that it got stucked to bootloop.
Now I want to go back to stock rom. I have downloaded joe stones relock package, the main problem is that adb is unable to find my device. I had stock update.app package in the external card root. But first I want adb to reconize my device.
Kindly help.
Its urgent.:(:(:(:(:(
1. Tried to uInlock my bootloader using this url. --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2642403.
2. Then flashed the HYD52ROM V5 using TWRP. and after that it got stucked to bootloop.
Now I want to go back to stock rom. I have downloaded joe stones relock package, the main problem is that adb is unable to find my device. I had stock update.app package in the external card root. But first I want adb to reconize my device.
Kindly help.
Its urgent.:(:(:(:(:(
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire