Hey guys I just got a T-Mobile G2 and have a few questions if you don't mind.
I've been reading through the forums and I see that root and such is still not available for the official KitKat update. So my question is, is it better to not install the KitKat update and just go ahead and root and install TWRP onto my device? Or is it wiser to just install the KitKat update and wait for root? Does the new KitKat update provide a new radio or bootloader that I will eventually need?
I'm looking to install CM11, so just wondering what the best route is. Thanks for any help provided!
Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I've been reading through the forums and I see that root and such is still not available for the official KitKat update. So my question is, is it better to not install the KitKat update and just go ahead and root and install TWRP onto my device? Or is it wiser to just install the KitKat update and wait for root? Does the new KitKat update provide a new radio or bootloader that I will eventually need?
I'm looking to install CM11, so just wondering what the best route is. Thanks for any help provided!
Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire