Hello
i was searching for hours now without luck.
I read there is an DLNA Native Client in our LGG2 but only thing I found Is smartshare (stream to tv) smartshare beam ...
When I had Allshare on Samsung i could pretty see my WMP dlna server with files to play. Or play from Laptop via "Send to"
I repeat , I want to play Video files or Music on LGG2 streaming from Windows Media Player via DLNA.
Do I need an external app for this?
Thanks and btw. Phone is great now with 4.4 and recovery....
JinRed
// okay with external app BubbleUPnP it works. But I dont believe that our fantastic LG hasn't any stock DLNA Player...Poor
i was searching for hours now without luck.
I read there is an DLNA Native Client in our LGG2 but only thing I found Is smartshare (stream to tv) smartshare beam ...
When I had Allshare on Samsung i could pretty see my WMP dlna server with files to play. Or play from Laptop via "Send to"
I repeat , I want to play Video files or Music on LGG2 streaming from Windows Media Player via DLNA.
Do I need an external app for this?
Thanks and btw. Phone is great now with 4.4 and recovery....
JinRed
// okay with external app BubbleUPnP it works. But I dont believe that our fantastic LG hasn't any stock DLNA Player...Poor
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire