Hi,
I have a 12.2" with an external Logitech bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
I was wondering if it's possbile to program a hot key (in this case the windows key) so that the Samsung "recent app" bar appears?
I know the Alt-Tab keys will allow you to switch apps but it doesn't allow to close them.
So in a perfect scenario. I would press the single windows key and the recent app function would launch across the bottom of the screen.
Thanks for your help.
D
I have a 12.2" with an external Logitech bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
I was wondering if it's possbile to program a hot key (in this case the windows key) so that the Samsung "recent app" bar appears?
I know the Alt-Tab keys will allow you to switch apps but it doesn't allow to close them.
So in a perfect scenario. I would press the single windows key and the recent app function would launch across the bottom of the screen.
Thanks for your help.
D
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire