I dont have an AT&T Note 3 but I am willing to walk someone through how to grab them (you must still be MJ5 or lower) C'mon guys this ia community where we're supposed to help each other. If you look at my posts you can see I've posted countless Odin tars for the Galaxy S4. I dont want any of the downgrade tars or one clicks, and yes I know how to make them and and I know what they do, I just want the original unaltered files. I will post them for everyone via AFH if someone is willing to grab the OTA.zip and/or Odin tars. If you have them please post them. Id also be willing to make a stock deodex rom if thats what It takes. If these are already posted somewhere can someone direct me to them? I couldnt find a post that had them.
To get the Odin tars:
1. Google and download Kies and Fus Downloader
2. post here and il give more directions
To grab the OTA.zip:
1. Download the zip from the update notification and make sure you are rooted
2. go to /cache/fota or /fota and upload the update.zip then delete or move the ota from /cache or /fota so that you dont accidently update if you dont want to
To get the Odin tars:
1. Google and download Kies and Fus Downloader
2. post here and il give more directions
To grab the OTA.zip:
1. Download the zip from the update notification and make sure you are rooted
2. go to /cache/fota or /fota and upload the update.zip then delete or move the ota from /cache or /fota so that you dont accidently update if you dont want to
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire