vendredi 7 mars 2014

LS980 Returned to stock, cracked screen, and bootloop topic




My LS980 turns on for about ten seconds, doesn't recognize touch, and then reboots. I've tried everything to fix it....! I've tried multiple combinations of roms and radios, but no luck. I returned to stock with LG Flash tool. Half the time in download mode it tells me it's rooted, and half the time it says unrooted. LG Mobile Support Tool shows the correct software, but shows my phone as a test model. Also, if i try clicking upgrade, the program just freezes instead of downloading any software. I've tried restoring a backup in TWRP. Just results in a bootloop. Factory reset also does nothing.

My only thought might be that because of my cracked digitizer, LG's hardware key control service is trying to turn on to tell me my screen is broken. However, I don't know which service it is, so i can't force stop it in time before my phone reboots.

Does anyone have any idea of what might be wrong or which service LG's hardware key control is?? I've tried every other fix on the internet!!!

Lastly, I can handle using Linux if it's involved in the solution. Thanks in advance for any help!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire