jeudi 6 mars 2014

[mod] cf_autoroot for tmo kk 4.4.2 topic




THIS IS NOT MY WORK. THIS IS A MODDED VERSION OF CF_AUTOROOT PROVIDED BY CHAINFIRE. ALL I DID WAS CHANGE THE CACHE.IMG FOR THE ONE THAT COMES WITH UVUCNB4 AND THE RECOVERY FOR STOCK/PHILZ TOUCH CWM/AND OPENSOURCE TWRP. PLEASE GIVE CHAINFIRE ALL THE THANKS HE DESERVES.


With that said, I still take no responsibility for you screwing up your phones.


These are modded versions of CF_Autoroot.

What does this do?

It allows for running CF_Autoroot, but specifically for the TMOBILE GALAXY NOTE 3 updating to KIT KAT.

How does it differ from the regular one?

I moddified the folder so that is contains the Cache.img.ext4 from N900TUVUCNB4 and replaced the standard recovery.img that comes with Autoroot and replaced with a Stock recovery, a Twrp recovery, and a CWM recovery

Which one should I use?

That is completely up to you. The stock recovery "HOPEFULLY" will not trip Knox .
If you want TWRP installed during rooting, then choose the TWRP CF_Autoroot
If you want CWM installed during rooting, then choose the CWM CF_Autoroot.


SPECIAL THANKS TO CHAINFIRE FOR ALL HIS HARD WORK AND MAKING AUTOROOT. WITHOUT HIM WE'D ALL BE STOCK!!!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire