mardi 25 mars 2014

[mod idea] Stereo sound on the Xperia Z1, like the Z2! topic




I just had an epiphany.
The Sony Xperia Z1 does not just have one speaker. It's got one on the bottom, but one on the top as well used for calling!
Now my question is, could someone with more knowledge of software modding make the earphone speaker produce the left channel of stereo audio and the bottom speaker the right channel? This must be possible.

I came to this realisation after having made a call and opening an audio producing app which surprisingly used the earphone speaker for sound (yep KitKat still has this bug). At max volume, the audio was still pretty audible, though not loud at all, but useable in quiet areas.


So please tell me if I struck gold here with this idea, or is impossible for some odd reason?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire