vendredi 7 mars 2014

Monoy Tempered Glass Screen Protector topic




Link to Buy: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So I bought this glass protector after being a previous owner of the MIMEUSA protector.


Quote:









Notable Differences between the Monoy and MIMEUSA Glass Protector According to myself having owned both protectors

-The Monoy protector is alot less thick and more light then the MIME protector and that can be good and bad because I'm not sure if it would offer the same protection the MIME one did

-The Monoy protector has a better fit then the MIME protector as it fits more with the case I have [SUPCASE] and doesn't leave bubbles on the corners which are caused by the protector. With the MIME protector, bubbles would form on the bottom edges of the protector because the case would clash with it but with the Monoy, I don't have this problem.

-Monoy protector attracts a lot less fingerprints then the MIME protector

-Monoy feels better to the touch and softer but that's just my opinion.





Solely reviewing the Monoy, I find it to be a light, soft to the touch glass protector which doesn't attract fingerprints. It's worth the purchase if you don't want the original screen to end up with light scratches from normal use.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire