Hey All,
I have nexus 4.. I was on stock rom 4.4.2 and suddenly three days back my phone started to be weird.. I see randomn touches on my phone. ( i have enable option show touches in devloper options..)
I was using art runtime..
So when i press the power button and lock the phone twice then i unlock it runs normally..
But these started to occur very frequently..
When it happens it freezes my phone or you can say touchscreen doesnt work sometimes it just freezes..
So i decided to Factory rest my phone i thought it was some apps having bug..
But it was still happening..
So I finally installed Cm11 with the installer.. I still have the issue...
Any Solutions?
It first showed when i was charging my phone but later it happened when i was not even charging ..
I have nexus 4.. I was on stock rom 4.4.2 and suddenly three days back my phone started to be weird.. I see randomn touches on my phone. ( i have enable option show touches in devloper options..)
I was using art runtime..
So when i press the power button and lock the phone twice then i unlock it runs normally..
But these started to occur very frequently..
When it happens it freezes my phone or you can say touchscreen doesnt work sometimes it just freezes..
So i decided to Factory rest my phone i thought it was some apps having bug..
But it was still happening..
So I finally installed Cm11 with the installer.. I still have the issue...
Any Solutions?
It first showed when i was charging my phone but later it happened when i was not even charging ..
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire