I've got a 5-month old S3 listed over at Swappa if anybody's interested.
http://swappa.com/listing/QCU645/view
I'm throwing in a case, an extra screen protector and a 32GB MicroSD (went to a Nexus 5 ... no need for an SD card anymore).
The device is rooted, never had KNOX and currently on CM 10.2 and rock solid on that with good battery life.
Sorry if this post is "out of line", but I figure some folks in here might be interested
http://swappa.com/listing/QCU645/view
I'm throwing in a case, an extra screen protector and a 32GB MicroSD (went to a Nexus 5 ... no need for an SD card anymore).
The device is rooted, never had KNOX and currently on CM 10.2 and rock solid on that with good battery life.
Sorry if this post is "out of line", but I figure some folks in here might be interested
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire