lundi 24 mars 2014

Picky charge port? topic




Hey, so I just upgraded from a sensation and I am having weird issues with some USB cables.

When I use the 1 USB cable that I have with my Anker 9000mah astro2 battery pack, a cable that works just fine plugged into my sisters Nexus 4 and my old sensation, it won't charge! If I pull it to the side in either direction or stick my thumbnail in between the cable and port THEN it charges; but if I stick the same cable into my HTC wall plug, it charges with no issue! WTH?

Then if I take my official HTC cable and plug it into the Anker and my phone it charges with no issue either??? It also doesn't like the shorter cable that Anker provides with its chargers, no matter what that's plugged into. And it has an issue with another shorter USB cable that I use to charge the Anker battery.

But it works with every other cable so far.

Is this common? Does anybody else find their port is picky? Not sure if I should replace it, don't see the need yet as it's only with a few cables so far.

Thanks.

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire