samedi 8 mars 2014

Pipo M6 pro don´t start anymore topic




Hi,
my Pipo M6 per wifi hangs itself while starting, i.e. he gets stuck with the loading picture. Indeed, with the Reset he restarts, however, gets stuck also again. After he gets stuck, he can be also switched off no more, except by Reset.
And I also do not come to the Recovery mode, I thought, maybe helps a new firmware. However, sometimes he registers if I hold the keys while starting low-spirited, that Android little manes with open belly and warning sign. see below.
If I hang him by USB on my Win7 pc, a wrong driver's file is installed constantly, either Samsung or HTC, so that the Flashtools register that no suitable device is connected. With the USB driver of Pipo the pc says that that is no suitable driver's file.
What can I do?
And over again for stupid ones: I come to the Recovery fashion, nevertheless, dur volume press ESC and power at the same time, or?
Please, can anybody help me?










Attached Images

 













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire