Hi all
Picked up a Nexus 5 recently (latest model latest revisions) and love the phone but am having issues with the earpiece quality.
I have to constantly move the earpiece/headset around to hear the person and find the "sweet spot", or they fade in and out.
Also I notice a hiss at times.
Reception and earpiece quality overall just don't seem good.
I have iPhone 5, galaxy s4, and htc one and none have these issues.
I am on rogers wireless in Montreal.
Does anyone else have these issues ?
Any idea how I can resolve them ?
Some have suggested changing kernel ?
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance
Picked up a Nexus 5 recently (latest model latest revisions) and love the phone but am having issues with the earpiece quality.
I have to constantly move the earpiece/headset around to hear the person and find the "sweet spot", or they fade in and out.
Also I notice a hiss at times.
Reception and earpiece quality overall just don't seem good.
I have iPhone 5, galaxy s4, and htc one and none have these issues.
I am on rogers wireless in Montreal.
Does anyone else have these issues ?
Any idea how I can resolve them ?
Some have suggested changing kernel ?
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire