Apologize for the simpleton question/layout but it's been awhile since I did this to a rband new tablet and wanted to make sure I have it down right before proceeding.
1. Install Samsung USB drivers
2. Root tab following these instructions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2661198
3. Install CWM follwoing these instructions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666232
4. Download CM11 ROM and GAPPS from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666246
5. Copy CM11 ROM and GAPPS to Msd card
6. Boot into recovery (CWM)
7. Factory reset and Dalvik wipe
8. Install CM11 and GAPPS via CWM
9. Reboot
Did I miss anything?
1. Install Samsung USB drivers
2. Root tab following these instructions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2661198
3. Install CWM follwoing these instructions: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666232
4. Download CM11 ROM and GAPPS from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2666246
5. Copy CM11 ROM and GAPPS to Msd card
6. Boot into recovery (CWM)
7. Factory reset and Dalvik wipe
8. Install CM11 and GAPPS via CWM
9. Reboot
Did I miss anything?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire