I had to sideload a Korean music app (Melon / 멜론) because it's not downloadable outside Korea, per it's link https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...en.melon&hl=en
Anyway, I read that if you sideload an app that is on the Play Store with it's correct app name, it will automatically attach to your account. However, I do not find this to be the case, as I have had it for some weeks now and there is a newer version out but I don't see it on My Apps in Play Store, and if I access it's direct page through the app with that link, there is a giant black bar that basically says "F U BUDDY, NO DICE" covering where the "update / uninstall" buttons normally are.
My question is - has it just not attached because it's not allowed in the USA? Or... if I buy Titanium Backup Pro and try to attach it that way, will the updates start working (since I already have the app installed) ?
I'm just curious because I already have an account with Melon and can technically use the app but would prefer not to have to keep sideloading updates.
I tried using some VPN application to connect through Japan (I know this is not the same as Korea :p ) after stopping Play Store and wiping it's data and cache, and turning off mobile data (wiped everything while in Airplane mode) but that didn't make a difference.
Thanks in advance!
Anyway, I read that if you sideload an app that is on the Play Store with it's correct app name, it will automatically attach to your account. However, I do not find this to be the case, as I have had it for some weeks now and there is a newer version out but I don't see it on My Apps in Play Store, and if I access it's direct page through the app with that link, there is a giant black bar that basically says "F U BUDDY, NO DICE" covering where the "update / uninstall" buttons normally are.
My question is - has it just not attached because it's not allowed in the USA? Or... if I buy Titanium Backup Pro and try to attach it that way, will the updates start working (since I already have the app installed) ?
I'm just curious because I already have an account with Melon and can technically use the app but would prefer not to have to keep sideloading updates.
I tried using some VPN application to connect through Japan (I know this is not the same as Korea :p ) after stopping Play Store and wiping it's data and cache, and turning off mobile data (wiped everything while in Airplane mode) but that didn't make a difference.
Thanks in advance!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire