mardi 11 mars 2014

[Q] crappy cell service topic




I spend a lot of time in a convention center, aka concrete box, for work. This phone gets really bad reception when I am at work. I can connect to wi-fi so data is not a problem. But i miss so many calls it is ridiculous. And to add to the pain I do not get good reception at my house. I have talked to Sprint and they look at the coverage map, then tell me my home and work have great cell coverage. Might as well talk to a wall. At my house I have an Airave, still drop calls left and right. I am rooted, debloated, but not running any custom rom. Is there something I am missing? Like the phone, actually love having a physical keyboard, but am going nuts with the poor cell reception. Do other phones, Galaxy S4, have any better cell reception? Or do all Sprint phones have similar antennaes in them? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

:eek:





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire