mercredi 19 mars 2014

[Q] Defy not booting/blank screen topic




(Motorola defy MB525) Well, deciding to upgrade from quarx's android 4.2 to 4.4 I went and gave the whole flashing method a try again but I made a mistake on a couple areas and I was stuck in bootloader or the motorola logo appearing on and off over and over. That was because my battery was near death or pretty much dead, so I used the mcgyver method to flash it while it was being charged which 'worked'. It did the usual 'SW update in progress' and the sbf flashed, but after the phone just went to a blank screen (as if it were off) and no longer turns on or goes anywhere. Holding the power button and/or pressing the volume buttons does nothing. I cannot access bootloader or recovery or even get the phone to display. If I connect my defy to my computer, the white led charge light comes on briefly then goes away when the cable is fully connected. Thats the only thing that makes me think my phone isn't totally broke but, I cannot flash anything with RSD Lite again, it does not detect my phone as pressing the 'start' button does nothing.

I even went and bought one of the universal battle chargers thinking my battery just needed to be charged, but even after a full charge the phone has been no different. I'm at a loss, Is my cable the issue? Is my defy just busted? I really need some advice...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire