mardi 25 mars 2014

[Q] [HELP PLEASE] pressing the Play/Pause button on headset keeps turning phone on topic




Hey guys, i'm kinda new here so, I hope i'm posting in the correct thread. I hope someone here can help me out with my problem though.

Anyways, whenever i'm listening to music, and I press the play/pause button on my headset to control my music tracks, my phone turns on. This get's really annoying because every time my phone turns on, it stays on for a few seconds, and this really kills battery life. I've tried lurking around my phone's settings and even my launcher settings, but i can't find a way to fix this.

My phone is a rooted HTC Wildfire S running AOKP custom rom with Nova Launcher Prime. And if it makes any difference, I'm using the "Start" lock screen from the Play Store.

Thanks guys!:good:





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire