lundi 24 mars 2014

[Q] Help unbricking softbricked Galaxy S3 topic




Yesterday I was simply trying to format my phone through the internal option of formatting all contents. I was frozen stuck at the AT&T boot logo for over and hour so I pulled the battery. I ended up being stuck in a boot loop after rebooting. I am not sure which bootloader I have or where I even need to start. If it helps I believe I have 4.1.2. I never upgraded or tried upgrading to 4.3. WHen I try flashing a stock rom via ODIN I get a failed error on my computer and on my phone.

While in Download mode(before attempting flash via ODIN) what I see is:
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SGH-I747
CURRENT BINARY: CUSTOM
SYSTEM STATUS: CUSTOM
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
WARRANTY BIT: 1
BOOTLOADER RP SWREV: 2

After attempting flash via Odin on my phones screen:
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SGH-I747
CURRENT BINARY: CUSTOM
SYSTEM STATUS: CUSTOM
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
WARRANTY BIT: 1
BOOTLOADER RP SWREV: 2
SW REV CHECK FAIL : FUSED 2 > BINARY 0

On Odin after clicking start this is what I see:
<ID:0/005> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I747UCDLK3_I747ATTDLK3_I747UCDLK3_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/005> Odin v.3 engine (ID:5)..
<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/005> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/005> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/005> FAIL! (Auth)
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire