Tried the root method here.
And got the error:
I panicked, but figured it'd be alright if I just flashed the stock firmware. I re-downloaded the unmodified stock firmware and not I am getting the error
Odin fails to flash stock at all. It seems to flash it if it's the modified one (the attempt to remove the bootloader) but it then doesn't boot.
If I try to boot phone after flashing stock and failing it says "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select revoery mode in kies & try again."
What can I do? I want to try re downloading/flashing the PIT file but i can't seem to find a download for that anywhere. Could anyone link me or maybe create a backup pit from their phones I could use?
I have no idea what to do...
And got the error:
Code:
image size too large!! W:1080, H:1920
display image fail
SECURE FAIL: KERNELCode:
sw rev check fail fused 3 > binary 2If I try to boot phone after flashing stock and failing it says "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select revoery mode in kies & try again."
What can I do? I want to try re downloading/flashing the PIT file but i can't seem to find a download for that anywhere. Could anyone link me or maybe create a backup pit from their phones I could use?
I have no idea what to do...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire