I hope I don't embarrass myself asking what sounds like a stupid question. But I can't download mp3 files from websites on my HD+ with CM11. Whereas I could do it on my HD+ when I first got it, using the stock Nook ROM. And I can do it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 running stock JB 4.2.2. But it seems like CM 11 is intercepting mp3s and streaming them instead of giving me the option to save. What's the solution?
More: I like to download mp3 podcasts from SecurityNow! and listen to them later.
I was able to do that on the stock Nook ROM by long pressing the speaker icon for a podcast and then selecting "Save Link." And I can still do it on my Tab 2 with Stock JB. When I save the link, I save the mp3. (Not the speaker.gif.)
But when I do the same thing on my Nook with CM 11 eMMC installed, it won't download the mp3. It always downloads the speaker.gif image instead.
If I paste the direct link to the mp3 in the URL bar in the browser, it won't download it. It always starts an audio player in the browser. (In both Firefox or Boat.)
I've frozen "Apollo." N/C. I've told the browsers not to run plug-ins. N/C. I've disabled ES File Manager's (hidden) Download Manager. (You have to opt out of that. What's with that? (For a different thread, I guess.)) N/C.
Am I alone here, or does yours do it too? If you have the same problem, what's the solution?
More: I like to download mp3 podcasts from SecurityNow! and listen to them later.
I was able to do that on the stock Nook ROM by long pressing the speaker icon for a podcast and then selecting "Save Link." And I can still do it on my Tab 2 with Stock JB. When I save the link, I save the mp3. (Not the speaker.gif.)
But when I do the same thing on my Nook with CM 11 eMMC installed, it won't download the mp3. It always downloads the speaker.gif image instead.
If I paste the direct link to the mp3 in the URL bar in the browser, it won't download it. It always starts an audio player in the browser. (In both Firefox or Boat.)
I've frozen "Apollo." N/C. I've told the browsers not to run plug-ins. N/C. I've disabled ES File Manager's (hidden) Download Manager. (You have to opt out of that. What's with that? (For a different thread, I guess.)) N/C.
Am I alone here, or does yours do it too? If you have the same problem, what's the solution?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire