vendredi 7 mars 2014

[Q] How to Flash/Update SHV-E300K (Korea )with I9500 32GB (International) firmware topic




Hello members,

Recently I have bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 Korean LTE version (Model: SHV-E300K) from a black market of Korea. Its internal storage is 32GB from olleh brand/carrier. Its already unlocked. All is okay but sometimes a message is shown. Its says roaming area , so, MMS can not be sent, Data network warning and some other problem also. That's why I want to flash it with international version (I9500 32GB) ROM (From SAM-MOBILE.) (sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=23677) . As I am from Bangladesh. So I will prefer Bangladeshi firmware. So here is my question....Is it possible to Update with Different model Firmware. Does anyone know? If there is triple file firmware with AP/PDA, CP/Phone, CSC/Multi-csc. I have already tried with this PDA "I9500XXUEMK9_I9500ODDEMK9_TML" . But it shows the below error in Odin3_v3.09.

<ID:0/005> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I9500XXUEMK9_I9500ODDEMK9_I9500DDUEMK9_HOME.tar.md 5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/005> Odin v.3 engine (ID:5)..
<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/005> sboot.bin
<ID:0/005> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/005> FAIL!
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

FYI

Mine is (SHV-E300K):

AP / PDA / build version / Code - E300KKKUENA2
CP / Phone / BaseBand / Modem - E300KKKUANA2
CSC / Consumer software customisation / Multi-csc - E300KKTTEML1

So Does anyone know how to do this. I also want to add that the PDA for 16GB i9500 model which one I have tried. So if anyone know how to flash SHV-E300K with I9500.....I will be grateful. Thanks. plz help me.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire