My First Note mic broke (confirmed at bestbuy by Samsung rep) So I got a replacement with Geek Squad insurance. This is why I hesitate to root. the other thing is I pretty much like stock but I would like to up battery life by getting rid of Bloat I have a mj4* I updated ota to Kit Kat. Tripping Knox make me hesitate as well I previously stuck with HTC evo line so this is my first samsung would tripping knox keep me from being able to use certain programs/functions? What would be my best option for rooting I heard* kingo steals info and sends it to china???!? I'm acting like a noob but I have rooted all my evo's but this isn't htc lol
*
*
Thanks for looking...
Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
*
*
Thanks for looking...
Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire