mardi 18 mars 2014

[Q] INT2EXT+ problems. Can anyone lend me a hand? topic




So I just finished formatting my SD card using CWM. After that, I did a factory reset, etc, then flashed HASA MIUI. After that, I flashed INT2EXT+. And then the Dalvik Cache Wipe Tool on that thread too. After booting up the phone and installing some apps (QuickPic, MX Player, Greenify), I tried rebooting the phone. While it was booting up again, it showed me "Optimizing applications." along with the number of aplications in my phone. When I reached the home screen, none of the apps I installed are there only the system apps remain. I tried restarting again and this time, it didn't show me the "Optimizing applications.". Instead it booted right away to the home screen. Now my apps are back there.

However, whenever I install a new app and then restart my phone, it keeps doing the "Optimizing applications." once and then again all my installed apps are missing on the home screen. Restarting a second time brings them back. Is this the way the script is supposed to function?

Also, after some fiddling around, my installed apps are suddenly having problems, either force closing or not responding or simply not opening at all. Even after clearing data and cache, the problematic apps still don't get resolved. What fixes it is to uninstall it then redownload it from the Play Store again.

This is the first time I tried using scripts so I'd really appreciate if someone can tell me why these things are happening.

My phone is an Xperia ST17i (Active) with the Kappa 1.6 kernel and the recovery installed is CWM 6.0.3.1K.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire