dimanche 16 mars 2014

[Q] Is this burn in and should I worry about it? topic




Phone is new (two weeks). And it was like this from the day one. There is somethnig on screen, and I am not sure if this is what people call burn in. It did spend some time as display model, but it was turned off most of the time. It looks like burn in from sticker...

From another user:

Quote:









I had that same problem too after I bought my phone that was used as a displayed unit. I think the florescent light shined down on the phone with the sticker on caused the burn in, but after about a month and a half or two months the problem had gone away. There is no impression on the screen anymore.




So, should I worry or not?
Do you have burn in on your phone, a how long it takes to see first signs of screen colors degradation?

There is screen shot (made by another user on this forum).

P.s.
I am not native English speaker.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	img2689su.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	142.7 KB<br/>ID:	2634332
 
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire