jeudi 6 mars 2014

[Q] "daughterboard" issue topic




Hi all,

I recently damaged the micro usb socket on my Nexus 7 2013, which stopped it from charging. After some searching I found a replacement pcb (daughterboard / lower motherboard pcb) from Asus parts. I fitted the board and the tablet will now charge. Unfortunately the touchscreen is now completely unresponsive!

At first I thought I had damaged the digitizer or ribbon cable in the disassembly process, but to check I re-fitted the damaged board. The touchscreen worked again!

So I now wonder if there is some issue with swapping boards on the Nexus 7 2013. I checked the part number etc of both boards and they are identical. So I'm confused as to why this problem has occurred.

Does anyone know about this issue and how I can resolve it please? I have been very careful in swapping out the parts and cannot see any damage to any components.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire