vendredi 7 mars 2014

[Q] Issue with the earphone and speaker. topic




Goodnight everyone ...

I'm having a problem with the sound of my Xperia S.
When I was using the openSEMC-U, my phone began to take issue with the earphone and speaker.

If I was with the headset plugged in and wanted to use the earphone without, I had to restart the phone because it does not recognize that I took the earphone.
And if I had no earphone and wanted to use it I had to reboot the phone for him to recognize the earphone.

But then I changed my ROM (tested based on various stock sony) worsened the problem, since now even restarting the phone fails to recognize the earphone. The cell is like I'm always with the earphone plugged.

Any idea how to force the exchange (internal sound - phone)??

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire