Hi everyone! I have tried a lot of things with my phone. Firstly I installed AOSPA 4.0 beta 6, then I tried with CM 11, but it doesn't work. After that I tried SlimKat, but the no recovery convinced me not to continue with it.
Now I have the system.img of CM11 (23FEB), the userdata.img of SlimKat and finally the boot.img of AOSPA (with CWM)
Like I have just said, I had a recovery :good:, but, when I try to install a Kernel:
or
Thunderzap v4.1 r-2
Wifi is not Working anymore!!!
Please I will admire f you can find a solution for this problem.
And that's all folks!
(Sorry for my bad english, I'm Spanish:p )
Now I have the system.img of CM11 (23FEB), the userdata.img of SlimKat and finally the boot.img of AOSPA (with CWM)
Like I have just said, I had a recovery :good:, but, when I try to install a Kernel:
Phantom v7
or
Thunderzap v4.1 r-2
Wifi is not Working anymore!!!
Please I will admire f you can find a solution for this problem.
And that's all folks!
(Sorry for my bad english, I'm Spanish:p )
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire