I was running the lastest build of maclaw's 10.2 from feb 25th but my wifi stopped picking up any signal and when it tries to the cpu is maxed out to 1Ghz.
I've tried the 1ghz bug fixes of turning off wifi and rebooting, changing the scheduler and the governor, none of them worked.
I've tried going back to old versions of the ROM but the problem was still there even after i tried 1Ghz bug fixes again.
when i leave the phone to rest it gets hot (not very hot just hot) and the battery is going down fast! all of which i assume is due to high cpu usage.
Can you help? please?
I would have posted in maclaws thead for the ROM but i don't have enough posts
All help welcome!
Cheers!
I've tried the 1ghz bug fixes of turning off wifi and rebooting, changing the scheduler and the governor, none of them worked.
I've tried going back to old versions of the ROM but the problem was still there even after i tried 1Ghz bug fixes again.
when i leave the phone to rest it gets hot (not very hot just hot) and the battery is going down fast! all of which i assume is due to high cpu usage.
Can you help? please?
I would have posted in maclaws thead for the ROM but i don't have enough posts
All help welcome!
Cheers!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire