vendredi 7 mars 2014

[Q] Need help going back to stock, there's some complications with my phone now. topic




I've spent all day yesterday trying to fix this problem. I've downloaded gigs upon gigs of stock rom files, saw a ton of youtube videos etc. Still nothing.

So here's the deal. I had Cyanogenmod 10.2 on my phone for a while now and I've always had problems, although a nice rom but too many crashes, battery drainage etc. So I wanted to go to stock but before doing so I thought I'd give Cyanogenmod 11 a try and see how that works, which turns out to be worse and I lost all phone signal and data, pretty much no service. So now I tried to go back to stock for good. I downloaded the stock 4.1 something rom file, odin and tried going back which didn't work cause I would keep getting a fail sign on odin. By the way I tried different versions of Odin since that was suggested to me by my friend and that didn't do anything either. Then I read a blog about using Samsung Kies on my PC, now after I did that I got a message on kies that my phone encountered an error. Now when I turn my phone on I get a message "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again."

Is my phone bricked for good? Can I go back to stock? I'm not sure what else to do here now. Why is it hard finding a stock unrooted 4.3 rom for my phone on the internet? I also can't use that clockwork recovery mode either, it just gives me the message "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again" when I try going into that to even try and install Cyanogenmod again so I can use my phone until I find a solution to going back to stock.

Help ploxkthxbai.





1 commentaire:

  1. Some people may show up to your business just to get one and see how it is different.

    RépondreSupprimer