samedi 8 mars 2014

[Q] Neo V - Signal strength drops to zero when phone is locked topic






In ICS\JB,

Carrier (Airtel in my case) goes down when phone is locked and kept aside and I'm not receiving calls or SMS for that duration of lock period.
Also, while a caller calls me, my mobile carrier says nothing about the status(Like not reachable or switched off) and their call is getting cut abruptly.
Battery usage clearly the showed that phone was searching for signal during lock period which results in drop down of battery performance as well.

No solutions expect for *#*#4636*#*# --> Under Phone settings --> GSM only.

But I'm using 3G Data for browsing where if I switched to GSM\WCDMA same problem heads up suddenly.

Is ther some one experiencing such problem through this month?.

I'm on GB now, and signal problem is not much as now compared to ICS\JB.
Though Data connections are a beamer now in GB :(. It's not connecting like how it used to be.

I have tested different SIM cards in my Neo v and the problem is same.
Haven't tried a different carrier though..
Any troubleshooting\solutions are much appreciated.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire