lundi 24 mars 2014

[Q] New Note 3 has discolored corners at high brightness topic




I just received a new T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 and I'm wondering if there's a problem with the screen. As you can see in the attached photos, when the brightness is high (about 50% or higher) and the background is white (or other light color), there is significant and noticeable discoloration in all 4 corners of the screen. The second photo also shows that there is an area that is slightly darker (grey color) that persists constantly.

I've read through the forums and don't see any specific mention of this issue with the Note 3, so I'm wondering if anyone has any idea if it's a bad screen, or do all Note 3's display this behavior with high brightness and light backgrounds? If anyone has any thoughts, please let me know. Thanks!








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	20140324_204006.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	316.9 KB<br/>ID:	2648672
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	20140324_204029.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	326.2 KB<br/>ID:	2648673
 
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire