I was wondering if anybody could post a couple of screen shots of the SmartGlass app for the XBOX One?
I am looking at buying this device tomorrow and want to use it as a remote controller for the XBOX one. I have used the app on other devices, on my phone it has the phone version of the app, I was wondering what it looked like on the Nexus 7?
Would somebody be able to post a screen shot of it and of the remote for playing DVDs?
Would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Ghost
I am looking at buying this device tomorrow and want to use it as a remote controller for the XBOX one. I have used the app on other devices, on my phone it has the phone version of the app, I was wondering what it looked like on the Nexus 7?
Would somebody be able to post a screen shot of it and of the remote for playing DVDs?
Would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Ghost
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire