Okay. So, here's the deal. I got a 64GB HTC One developer's edition via trade. The previous owner had the bootloader unlocked, S-OFF, SIM unlocked, rooted and a custom ROM loaded (Revolution HD I believe he said). Anyways, he did a factor reset on the phone to get all his info off and when he handed it to me it was still booting up. I didn't think anything of it until I get home and it is stuck on the HTC splash screen with the red text at the bottom saying that this is for development blah blah blah.
I boot into bootloader and then go into recovery and it's Team Win's touch recovery. Okay, cool. I start looking through everything and decide to try another factory reset and after that's done I go to reboot it and it says "No OS loaded...." at the top. WTF?!?! No OS? So, then I go to the file manager and look through everything on the /sdcard/ and there's no zip files, nothing, nada, zilch, big MF'n goose egg.
I've tried everything that I know to do and haven't had any luck. So far I have managed to flash CWM recovery, but I can't mount USB storage to copy over a ROM file. I also noticed that in fastboot the device is recognized, but in adb it isn't (found this out by using the devices command in both adb and fastboot and only got it listed in fastboot). I've attempted to sideload, but that's done thru adb and the device isn't recognized there. I tried flashing it to the /sdcard/ partition via fastboot, but got an error message of this: writing ' /sdcard/ ' ... FAILED (remote: not allowed)
Sooooooo..... help would be greatly appreciated! :laugh:
I boot into bootloader and then go into recovery and it's Team Win's touch recovery. Okay, cool. I start looking through everything and decide to try another factory reset and after that's done I go to reboot it and it says "No OS loaded...." at the top. WTF?!?! No OS? So, then I go to the file manager and look through everything on the /sdcard/ and there's no zip files, nothing, nada, zilch, big MF'n goose egg.
I've tried everything that I know to do and haven't had any luck. So far I have managed to flash CWM recovery, but I can't mount USB storage to copy over a ROM file. I also noticed that in fastboot the device is recognized, but in adb it isn't (found this out by using the devices command in both adb and fastboot and only got it listed in fastboot). I've attempted to sideload, but that's done thru adb and the device isn't recognized there. I tried flashing it to the /sdcard/ partition via fastboot, but got an error message of this: writing ' /sdcard/ ' ... FAILED (remote: not allowed)
Sooooooo..... help would be greatly appreciated! :laugh:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire