Hi guys,
I really need your help, here is my problem:
When i was trying to install new android (cyanogenmode), i mix my phone (Zte blade III Pro) up with another (Zte blade III ). As it turned out, that was huge difference :/, so now my android phone is softly-bricked . I just can't enter recovery mode (stuck on green android logo), but it works alnost properly (except recovery mode).
But now, my lovely younger brother took my phone and locked it with too many pattern attempts and i forgot my pwd for gmail account :/
I know that it is possible to wipe all data by using reovery mode, but i have no access to it.
Is there any way to fix it ?
I really need your help, here is my problem:
When i was trying to install new android (cyanogenmode), i mix my phone (Zte blade III Pro) up with another (Zte blade III ). As it turned out, that was huge difference :/, so now my android phone is softly-bricked . I just can't enter recovery mode (stuck on green android logo), but it works alnost properly (except recovery mode).
But now, my lovely younger brother took my phone and locked it with too many pattern attempts and i forgot my pwd for gmail account :/
I know that it is possible to wipe all data by using reovery mode, but i have no access to it.
Is there any way to fix it ?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire