vendredi 7 mars 2014

[Q] One Handed Operation - Screw Up topic




Hello All,

Been using XDA ever since my switch to Android, almost a year ago. For the most part I never had to write because all questions seem to be addressed with a bit of searching.

With that said, I just updated my Note 3 to KitKat using this amazing guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2672393, worked flawlessly - no hassles.

On to my problem. While on 4.3, I flashed a mod that changes the one-handed operation mode from blue to black. After playing with KitKat for no longer than 6 minutes, I got annoyed with the stock blue background, and in my infinite wisdom decided to flash the Mod to change it to black again.

To make a long story, it goes into one handed operation mode, it is black the way I like it (because I use this stupid function so damn much), but it doesn't respond properly at the upper and lower portions of the reduced size screen.

Any ideas on how to revert back to stock? Or better yet, is there a Mod that actually works with KitKat?

Thank you in advance!

edit: Sorry, just realized this was posted to the wrong forum.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire