vendredi 7 mars 2014

[Q] OpenElec v4 beta topic




As you may know, OpenELEC v4 beta was released yesterday.

I formatted my SD Card, used NOOBS to install OpenELEC 3.2, set up my wifi, then pushed the kernel & system + md5's to the update folder, and it successfully updated.

The system flies and is really really smooth, even with my large library in an external HD.

The problem is, my WiFi dongle that I have always used (f5d8053 v3) doesn't work, neither does the spare I have. After a couple of reboots it did work, then on the next boot it didn't.

Can anyone tell me how to pull a log file? I found the option in Setting to enable log - do I switch this on, then reboot to replicate the error, then SSH to get the log file? If so, where is it stored?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire