I have a samsung galaxy nexus i515 verizon locked
I have unlocked the bootloader, rooted the phone and installed KitKat Rom
Now i have few questions to ask, Please help me out
I am now in India and the phone is from USA
1. This device will run GSM or CDMA in India
2. How to Sim Unlock the device.
Please help me urgent, I am sorry mods if i posted in wrong section, but need urgent help.
I have unlocked the bootloader, rooted the phone and installed KitKat Rom
Now i have few questions to ask, Please help me out
I am now in India and the phone is from USA
1. This device will run GSM or CDMA in India
2. How to Sim Unlock the device.
Please help me urgent, I am sorry mods if i posted in wrong section, but need urgent help.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire